Register to Attend
Registration for Energy Exchange | Better Buildings Summit 2018 is open to government (federal, state, city and local) and national lab employees as well as government contractors and private industry.
The Energy Exchange | Better Buildings Summit is even more robust this year and entirely focused on ways design, operate and integrate federal and private sector facilities, fleets, and resources in the most efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective manner. This professional development opportunity includes numerous activities to help you achieve your long and short-term career goals.
2018 Highlights / Topics Include:
- Earn IACET learning credits for the vast majority of training sessions.
- Discover emerging and advanced technologies.
- Gain in-depth insight on contingency planning and effective implementation for energy resilience.
- Master smart building design and operation.
- Understand barriers and opportunities for energy and water efficiency and employing renewable energy.
- Explore the Energy Exchange Trade Show.
- Network and collaborate with peers and allies.
- Participate in discussions with DOE national lab experts and Better Buildings Financial Allies.
- Tour local high efficiency buildings and manufacturing plants.
To register as a Public Sector attendee, you must have a .gov, .mil, .edu, .dpu or other public sector email address. You will need to present a government or military id to pick up your badge. Government contractors are not permitted to register at the Public Sector rate. Registration includes access to the training sessions and trade show.
Save Nearly 10% with Early Bird Registration! Early Bird Rates END 6/15/18.
Early Bird Registration Fee:
Public Sector: $250
Registration Notice for DOE and National Laboratory Staff: Please note that travel priority to attend this year’s event will be given to DOE and National Laboratory attendees who have been invited to be speakers or in another official capacity. This may result in a request to individuals who have registered but not received an invitation to alter their registration or travel reservations. The Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) will continually monitor the registration lists to ensure access to the event for all DOE program offices and that travel quotas are not exceeded. If you are interested in attending but unsure if or when you should register, please contact FEMP_Training@EE.DOE.Gov for more information.
Government Contractor or Private Industry registration is for onsite and offsite government contractors and those who work for private industry. You will need to present a photo id to pick up your badge. Registration includes access to the training sessions and trade show.
Save Over 20% with Early Bird Registration. Early Bird Rates END 6/15/18.
Early Bird Registration Fee:
Private Sector: $395
** NOTE: Exhibitors Should REGISTER BOOTH STAFF THROUGH THE EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION PORTAL ONLY **
** STAFF REGISTRATION WILL OPEN IN MAY 2018 **