Register to Attend
Registration for Energy Exchange | Better Buildings Summit 2018 is open to government (federal, state, city and local) and national lab employees as well as government contractors and private industry.
The Energy Exchange | Better Buildings Summit is even more robust this year and entirely focused on ways design, operate and integrate federal and private sector facilities, fleets, and resources in the most efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective manner. This professional development opportunity includes numerous activities to help you achieve your long and short-term career goals.
2018 Highlights / Topics Include:
- Earn IACET learning credits for the vast majority of training sessions.
- Discover emerging and advanced technologies.
- Gain in-depth insight on contingency planning and effective implementation for energy resilience.
- Master smart building design and operation.
- Understand barriers and opportunities for energy and water efficiency and employing renewable energy.
- Explore the Energy Exchange Trade Show.
- Network and collaborate with peers and allies.
- Participate in discussions with DOE national lab experts and Better Buildings Financial Allies.
- Tour local high efficiency buildings and manufacturing plants.
Advance (Pre) Registration
Online Registration is closed.
On-Site Registration & Check-In/Badge Printing
Once the event begins, on-site registration and pre-registered badge printing hours will be as follows.
|Sunday, August 19th||12 p.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Monday, August 20th||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday, August 21st||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday, August 22nd||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday, August 23rd||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
Additional Registration Resources
Need help in making your case about the value of attending the Energy Exchange | Better Buildings Summit 2018? Visit our Letter of Justification page for some useful facts and sample letters to support your case!
Visit the Refund and Cancellation for more information on cancellations, substitutions, and refunds.